The Abbie Hunt Bryce Home is free of charge and is available to those with a terminally ill diagnosis.
At no cost to our residents, we provide:
- Private rooms with semi-private baths and direct access to a spacious, fenced-in back garden
- Shared kitchen facilities, living rooms, and family room spaces
- Trained and certified staff & volunteers who provide support to each resident, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Medical assistance from community
- Hospice teams and full collaboration with other providers of homeless services in the community
The Abbie Hunt Bryce Home has been in operation in Indianapolis since July 2004 and has served 825+ residents. These individuals are low-income or homeless and would have no other home to go to during their last days or months of life.