Our Home runs on community support! Help hospice patients in need – donate today.
Featured in the media!
Learn more about Morning Light by checking out our media mentions below. We are always looking for more collaborative opportunities, too, so please contact us for an interview at any time!
Morning Light on TV and video
2020 Beach Ball Promo
Morning Light Spotlight
Our Abbie Hunt Bryce Home residents were featured in the Indy Star!
“Richard Duarte stands at the open door, a cigarette dangling from his mouth. He’s wearing a T-shirt, pajama pants and slippers. He looks good for a guy who is waiting to die.”
“Framed pictures on the walls of his room show a young, smartly dressed Duwayne (Dewey) Logeland. He’s standing with a horse that had just won best of show in a competition.”
“Sheri Medcalf was due to be released from respite care at the Abbie Hunt Bryce Home just days after her 46th birthday, but she wasn’t looking forward to the move.”
More media mentions
99.5 WZPL Smiley Morning Show selected the Abbie Hunt Bryce Home to be the beneficiary of one of their Twelve Trees of Christmas. They surprised the Abbie Hunt Bryce Home residents, staff, and volunteers by bringing a tree, ornaments, and $500 to the home! The big surprise and the Home was featured on a segment of their show.
Learn more about the Morning Light mission and our inspiring residents in the following stories:
- “2019 Health Care Heroes: Longtime hospice advocate helps homeless die with dignity” by Tom Harton, Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ)
- “Abbie Hunt Bryce Home houses terminally ill for free” by Katie Wisely, WISH TV
- “Northeast side home offers free care for those who are terminally ill” by Alexa Green, Fox59
- Executive Director Madison Gonzalez, interviewed on the Caregiver Crossing podcast
- Executive Director Madison Gonzalez presenting “Effective, Ethical, and Equitable Storytelling: How To Tell Amazing Stories While Protecting Identity and Integrity” at the OneCause Raise Conference