Our Home runs on community support! Help hospice patients in need – donate today.
Our awards & recognitions
Proud to be a nationally recognized nonprofit
Morning Light’s Abbie Hunt Bryce Home is one of only a dozen or so no-cost homes for hospice patients in the entire country.
Thanks to our staff’s hard work and the support of community members like you, we’ve been recognized by a number of local, state, and national organizations.
The many awards granted to our Home and/or our staff include:
- Award for Outstanding Secondary-Post Secondary Career and Technical Education, the Governor’s Workforce Cabinet in partnership with Crispus Attucks High School
- Serious Illness Management Innovation Award, Boston University Institute for Health System Innovation & Policy
- Storyteller of the Year Award, Raise Conference by OneCause Software
- Healthcare Heroes Award 2019, Indiana Business Journal (IBJ)
- Michael Carroll Community Economic Development Leadership Award, Prosperity Indiana
- And more!